Good owners of tetrapods know very well that they want your dog to look not only neat and beautiful but also to be healthy. To show maximum care, ask what clothes for dogs are. We will talk about costumes and other accessories in the large dog sweaters review, teach you how to choose the right clothes, and talk about the nuances.
Knitted sweater for dogs
Sweater for dogs is the most comfortable type of clothing. Due to its soft and elastic structure, the absence of rigid seams and very lightweight, the sweater fits perfectly on the pet’s figure, allowing it to move freely during walks and games. A high collar closes the throat as much as possible, effectively retaining heat.
A knitted sweater for a dog will be indispensable for walking in cool, dry weather, as well as at home if the apartment is not heated well enough. It can be used as an independent thing or put on under a raincoat for warming.
How to choose a sweater for a dog
Measure the circumference of the dog’s neck with a centimeter, having previously removed the collar. Record your testimony.
- Measure the length of the dog. Start measuring using a centimeter, starting from the collar at the base of the neck to the tail. Write down the length.
- Measure the volume of the dog. Place the centimeter just behind the front paws on the chest, connect the beginning of the tape measure and the volume digit on the back. No other measurements will be needed, as this is the most voluminous part of the pet’s body, the only place where the parts of the clothing are connected. Record the volume.
- The girth measurement is the most important. The length and volume of the sleeves for the front and rear legs are selected individually, check with the sellers for these indications.
Refer to the tables. Make sure the dog’s metrics and size on the site match. If you do not find the exact size, it does not matter, choose a slightly larger size, it will provide comfort.
The choice of clothing for dogs
Buy a jacket for a dog in cold weather, if the animal does not have very thick fur. Keeping body heat while walking or after bathing in the bathroom guarantees comfort and health. Look for jackets that are lined with warm and comfortable materials such as fleece.
If your dog has a thick and thick coat, then there is no need for outerwear. If you want to please your pet – buy booties so that the paws do not freeze and do not slip during walks.
What else you need to know about choosing a costume and sweaters for a dog
Think about comfort. Make sure the costume:
- Does not interfere with eyes, ears, jaws, or antennae;
- does not rub, the dog moves freely.
- Confused and do not know what to choose – contact store consultants and specialists.
Costumes and sweaters on any subject
Dress your dog in a festive costume. This is one way to enjoy the company of the animal and attract the attention of others. Many costume options are ranging from Halloween, Santa Claus, and Easter Bunny. Holiday costumes will brighten up a home party, a meeting of colleagues or relatives.
Choose the right outfit. The combination or contrast of colors and textures attracts the attention of others while walking. If you are a business person, then do not dress your pet with an elf. Pick up his clothes in an English simple style. If a young girl goes to the promenade, then dress the dog in a bright outfit – clothes, a collar, and a leash.